please read our policy carefully when using our services
inkopia is registered under IFZA in the United Arab Emirates.
- This is a policy to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this policy, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
How we utilise your information
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
- In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information such as name, email address, billing and shipping address, credit card details, phone number and optional account information like username and password.
- We may use it in order to:
- Provide you with our services
- Sell products to you
- Set up your account for our store
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Send you information about your account and order
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Email you with suggestions and advice on products, additional services and great offers based on products you have viewed, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your personal information, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
- We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Information we process with your consent
- Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including job opportunities and our products and services, or agree to receive marketing information through various sign up forms or pop ups, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
- Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
- Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
- We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us at email@example.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
- We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
- Where we process your information on this basis, we do so after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
- For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
Information we process because we have a legal obligation
- Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
- For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
- This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
Processing data through third parties and plug ins
- For the best production services in printing, framing, delivery and installation we utilise a number of local suppliers. Each of these companies will receive the relevant information required to provide you with a high quality product and service. Information provided to them such as the detail of your order to make your product or your address to be able to deliver your purchase. Each of these will hold their own privacy policies.
- Nextend Social Login collects data when a visitor registers, logins or links the account with any of the enabled social provider options provided. It collects email, address, name, social provider identities and access token. Also it can collect profile pictures and more fields through the Pro Add-on’s sync data feature.
Job application and employment
- If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
- If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
Sending a message to our support team
- When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website including via the contact us page or online chat, or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
- We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
- We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name, email address and query so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
- When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
- We use that information to investigate and resolve your complaint.
- If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact another party/supplier, we may decide to give to that other party/supplier some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
- We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
- If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove any relevant content while we investigate.
- If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (i.e. computer, mobile phone) by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
- Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely. As long as you continue to view our website, our cookies will continue to track your usage of our website.
- You can visit the Site and view the majority of our online content without telling us who you are or giving us any information to identify yourself.
- Our cookies cannot be used to identify you personally. We will not link or seek to link any cookie information with any IP address or with the identity of a computer user. In short, our use of Google Analytics does not identify who you are, but it does track your movements on the Site.
- How visitors have reached our website
- From which sources visitors have come from
- The pages they visited and for how long on each
- Products viewed and selected
- Cart contents while you’re browsing
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- A full list of cookies used by Google Analytics and explanations on how these work are available on Google’s website:
- We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies remember what you have looked at on the Site and other sites, and may be combined with other information acquired from third parties in order to deliver targeted and relevant advertising to you.
- For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit: Google Ads Policy
- You can also access this information through the link in the footer of every web page.
- Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- You can stop cookies being downloaded on to your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
- There are clear instructions here on how to manage your cookie settings in your browser, and you may also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
- Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
- We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
- We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
- If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
Information we obtain from third parties
- Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this policy), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
- No such information is personally identifiable to you.
Access to your own information
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request via firstname.lastname@example.org
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, customer service and production personnel can access:
- Order information on what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Removal of your information
- If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website or delete any personal information from our files, you may contact us via email at email@example.com
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- This may limit the service we can provide to you.
Verification of your information
- When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may view our website only with consent from a parent or guardian but you may not purchase any products directly.
Encryption of data sent between us
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
- Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
Retention period for personal data
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To update you with similar products or services that you have shown a desire in;
- For the purpose of measuring and analysing statistics in an aggregate manner. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defence in court.
Compliance with the law
- We nominate the laws of the United Arab Emirates to apply to any agreement between us in any event and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai International Financial Centre and Small Tribunal Court should there be an issue between us.
- Ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.